TRIPAWDS: Home to 11051 Members and 1299 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Bruiser Bruno: My Tenacious & Triumphant Tripawd

Another Amazing Tripawds Three Legged Dog Blog

It’s been 1 year & I’m still here! Bruno’s 1 Year Ampuversary

September22

It’s been 1 year & I’m still here!

September 20th marked Bruno’s 1 year Ampuversary.

20120921-195036.jpg

20120921-195047.jpg

20120921-195055.jpg

20120921-195102.jpg

20120921-195129.jpg

20120921-195222.jpg

20120921-195246.jpg

by posted under Bruno's Blog | 8 Comments »
8 Comments to

“It’s been 1 year & I’m still here! Bruno’s 1 Year Ampuversary”

1. September 22nd, 2012 at 2:29 am      Reply jerry Says:

Hoppy Ampuversary Bruno! What a pawty!! Was that your very own pizza pie???

Hey hoped you like the story about Puglacito. Boy it sure made my Momma all watery-eyed.

Three paws up to you my friend, may you have many many more fun times and pizza pies ahead!

2. September 22nd, 2012 at 2:58 am      Reply maximutt Says:

Bruno, you got your very own meat pizza?!?! What a lucky guy!! Hey, tell your Mom & Dad to post some more videos of you doing your crazy twirls! I love watching you do those!! I hope you had a great day my friend!!!

3. September 22nd, 2012 at 11:18 am      Reply belles mom Says:

Woo hoo Bruno!!!!

4. September 22nd, 2012 at 1:50 pm      Reply rumblesmom Says:

Hoppy, Hoppy, Hoppy Day! Congratulations on one big year!

5. September 23rd, 2012 at 11:25 am      Reply princess Says:

Happy ampuversary Bruno. That is an awesome milestone. And pizza???? I never got to have pizza. Good on you!

Spirit Magnum (and Karen)

6. September 25th, 2012 at 5:46 pm      Reply charliewarlie Says:

Happy Ampuversary Bruno!! You are looking good!! Nice of your pawrents to make your day special!! Pizza and all!! I agree w/Maximutt….. we’d LOVE to see more videos!!

Charlewarlie (and mom)

7. October 8th, 2012 at 7:13 pm      Reply labsrus Says:

Way to go Bruno! I didn’t see this until 10/8 which is on your way to your 1 yr. + Ampuversary! Congratulations!!

8. December 18th, 2012 at 4:15 pm      Reply michele Says:

I just found your blog and I am so happy I did. We also have an American Bulldog, Cadence. and she will be 8 years old on Christmas day. You have given me such hope. Cadence is about 2 months post amp and we start our 3rd round of chemo tomorrow. Your Bruno is absolutely gorgeous. The breed has such a loyal and loving heart. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Spirit Bruno

How Time Flies

September 2012
M T W T F S S
« Jun   Oct »
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

More from Bruiser Bruno…

Introducing:  “The Incredible” Bruiser Bruno

Who:  The Incredible, Brave, Head-Strong, Bully, Sun-Worshipper.

The lover of: Pizza, LMN (yes, as in Lifetime Movie Network), and long afternoon drives down country roads.

Who?

None other than–MY Bruno.

Breed:  American Bulldog

Date of Birth:  January 1, 2005 (7yrs old)

Strengths:   His ability to ask for forgiveness (as he extends his paw-gesturing for a handshake) after he has been ornery, his quiet strength & laid back demeanor, how he has faced adversity time and time again head on.  How he calls on the fighter within him to help him battle illness, when in reality he is nothing but a lover.

Vices: His love affair with food.

Main weaknesses:  PIZZA, Blue Bell Ice Cream- Homemade Vanilla (“The best ice cream in the country!” according to Bruno), any and all of mom’s homemade cooking.

His Current Adversary:  Histiocytic Synovial Cell Sarcoma

*9/8/11- This marked the day that Jeremy, my husband, Bruno, and I were handed the news.  The news that was not only not good news, but that was news which we had clearly not prepared ourselves to entertain.  Lab results, which had been sent to Florida by our local vet, of the biopsy which they had taken from his knee joint identified his condition.  The diagnosis was: synovial cell sarcoma.  All I heard was the word “CANCER.”

Timeline/Back-story leading up to diagnosis:  Coming Soon.

To be Continued…And so, the saga began.